Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wednesday’s Wind – That’s it! I am building a kite.

Yeah more wind comes through on Wednesday…and a bit of NW windswell mixed with some background SW swell.

I think it will be surfable at the summer spots but with surf in the waist-chest high+ range for most of the exposed breaks. The NW facing breaks will have overhead to well overhead surf and poor conditions as the winds continue to push down the coast.

I feel like I am a broken record but your best bet will be the summer spots.

Try and stay away from the wind as best you can…well unless it is offshore at your mysto-secret-spot out in the stony forested coast somewhere…then go and live it up. Hey if you get out there make sure to say hi to my crazy hippy friend Checkabod for me…I haven’t seen that jerk in forever.

No comments: